Friday, August 21, 2009

Wendy or Tyra????



Since my love life is sorta lackluster these days (don't cry for me Argentina, I'm still having fun!), unfortunately I don't have a lot of relationship topics on the brain... so I hope you don't mind if I tell you the randomness that goes on in my head.

So while talking to my Mom about Wendy Williams, I decided I would love to attend her talk show.I went on her website and to my surprise, but not really, tickets aren't available until December 16th!!!! Now I know I love Wendy... HOW YOU DOIN???, but I didn't know the world loved Wendy like that... So proud and happy for that sister. Say what you want about her, but Wendy is definetely entertaining.I didn't spend too much time moping though, I simply registered and hope they choose me and one lucky guest ;)

Then another thought came to me...Tyra sure is gonna have some competition come September,unlike ever before..Wonder how hard it is to get in her show? Tickets available September 16th.

Now I'm not saying, but I'm just saying...are you over Tyra and ready for someone to (singsongy voice) "Say it like you mean it"?

For me there's no comparison, but what's your preference (sappy take off my wig) Tyra or (pulling notes from under hers) Wendy???

Speak on it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home