Monday, September 28, 2009

Khloe Kardashian...Odom IS A FREAKING GENIUS!!!



Now no my blog is not a gossip blog or even an entertainment blog, but I just couldn't go the day without discussing my dear Khloe...the smartest woman in the world today.

Khloe...Khloe...Khloe. I'm sure by now you all know that Khloe Kardashian, the second most recognizable of the Kardashian girls has married Lamar "Laker" Odom after only one month of dating. Now I don't know about you guys, but I can't stand to date a man for more than a month..something about them starts to irk me and there goes the end of that, so I applaud Khloe and everyone else on that. If after a month you can still stomach the person you've been kissing and hand holding with, more power to you...it just might work.

I personally have a preference over Khloe to the other girls because she seems to have more spunk, more of a personality.Aside from that though she's doing something right because to marry a man within a month and a Laker at that, girl BRAVO! And I heard that there's no prenup. Cha-ching!

I don't know much about this Lamar Odom and I never heard anything about him as far as gossip is concerned( I YBF and Wendy Williams everyday, How you doin?) , aside from him being linked to Taraji P.Henson , who might I add has been with alot of fine eligible young chocolate, but for whatever reason hasn't been able to get any of them to put a ring on it...Hmmmmm...., but I digress...

I've also heard that Lamar was with his baby mama for 12 years and have 2 children together...I know she mad! Wouldn't even let the children attend the wedding...SMH

Anyway, congrats Khloe and Lamar. Khloe I'm waiting on your book to come out...let me know how it's done...I'm getting older..LOL


Smooches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home