Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010...................


A look back on the decade leads me to thoughts of achievement, fulfillment and appreciation of my own self-growth..

In the past decade I've graduated from J.H.S, High School, and College and am currently on the verge of applying to law school. Nervewrecking, yes, but also exciting.

At the end of the day,I embrace all the twists and turns that life has brought me and all the ones that may come in the future because they've made me wiser, stronger and better.

Currently I'm loving life and all the ups and downs...joys and pain.A good friend of mine had a facebook status a while ago of that Lil' Wayne line "Life is such a f*cking roller coaster than it drops" Well, I've realized that truth and it's made life easier for me. I'm going along for the ride.



In 2010 10 things I hope to do: (in this specific order)

1) Continue to grow,mature and become a better person
2) Get into and begin my first year successfully in law school (I'm hoping for Brooklyn Law School, but it's a stretch, so honestly I'll go wherever God wants me to be. Plus, I could always transfer.
3)Continue to cultivate all my other interests including real estate, fashion, cooking/baking.
4) Have a happy, healthy, loving relationship with a wonderful man
5) Get fit
6) Grow APL or longer hair
7) Take a major vacation...somewhere tropical
8))Do some charity work
9)Make some progress on my book
10)Give more of myself to God

In the next decade I'd like to be:

A civil rights attorney

A wife

A mother

An aunt

A Godmother

A Businessowner

And a Homeowner


THE REST IS A MYSTERY TO ME BUT THIS IS WHAT I WANT...We'll see what happens..


BE BLESSED AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home