Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Easier Said than Done


DEAR WOMAN SCORNED, -THERE ARE MEN, GOOD MEN STILL LEFT OUT THERE, I'M SORRY FOR THIS RIDICULOUS JOURNEY YOU TRAVELED TO FIND YOUR WAY...BUT AGAIN I WARN YOU, BE SELF CONFIDENT AND SELF SUFFICIENT NOT SELFISH, ACCEPT THE NEW MAN WITH NEW ARMS, MAKE 'EM EARN YOUR LOVE, NOT WORK OFF THE DEBT OF THE LAST! ~~JW~~

Written ironically by my first boyfriend (the first to break my heart) ,I find it interesting that men think it's that easy to just forgive and forget. As a Christian of course all is forgiven, but forgotten? No. I agree that it is never fair to make another pay for someone elses mistakes, but what do you do when the new man exhibits similar characteristics as the old man? My advice for everyone is to move on and attempt to love again, but the newbie should also try their best to ease whatever pain may linger from the last.


Speak on it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home