Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Goodbye 2010....Helooo 2011

In effort not to altogether forget to blog before the new year, I have chosen this day, a whole two weeks away, to chronicle my thoughts of 2010 and what I look forward to in 2011.

In 2010 I learned......

1) To accept the things/people that I cannot change***********(This is a big one)

2) The health of my hair/hairstyles are important, not the length

3) Not to settle for less in any area of my life

4) To have more faith in God

5) Even when facing a crisis, I will not apart, I will heal and move on to the solution....

In 2011 I look forward to .....

1) Finding and maintaining true love

2) MY FIRST YEAR OF LAW SCHOOL

3} My new role at a fantastic mentoring organization

4) My recruitment event

5) Wearing my hair out again :P

6) Skydiving perhaps?

And having more fun and trying new things...

Already went rockclimbing, which was fun but is much harder than I thought..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home